HEALTH & SAFETY
Health And Safety
We are committed to creating and maintaining a safe and healthy environment for all our work sites.
- Providing a safe place of work, safe equipment, and proper materials.
- Establishing and insisting that safe work methods are practised at all times.
- Providing regular supervision, induction, and training of employees.
- Ensuring all staff understand and accept their responsibility to promote and maintain a safe and healthy place of work.
- Ensuring all contractors who work on site have a suitable and approved Health Safety Programme.
- Ensuring safe access to the house is maintained at all.
On-site, you will notice our health & safety in practice in the form of up to date Hazard boards on display, safety fencing, use of scaffolding (where appropriate), use of hi-viz vests, safety ‘Tool-box’ meetings and the presence of Hazardco safety induction cards. We work in partnership with Hazardco to uphold and maintain our health & safety standards.